Hello friends, I wanted to let you know a few things.
First, I have added some of you to the email system that sends out this email when I post something here on my personal blog. I chose you because I consider you either a close friend or someone who thinks like me or thinks the opposite of me – or possibly both. If you would rather not receive this email, please just email me personally, and I’ll remove you (email@example.com). I’d rather you not use the link at the bottom of this page.
Second, many or most of you have been with me for a long time…get ready for it – as I’m going to pick it up a bit…
A couple of things about this site. I’ve had it for many years and have not written very much, especially lately. I expect to write once in a while, but I will be writing on some issues that many people have strong feelings about. I’m hoping to get some discussion going in the comments section…I really want you to participate and share – even if you disagree (unless by disagreeing you can only be nasty and one-sided).
I am redesigning my personal blog. For the next few months or so you will see many slow changes take place. This is not my area of expertise, but I’m going it alone anyhow.
I know some of you are bloggers. I am going to do the exact opposite and not care about SEO and that garbage. If you have a nice site that fits or you sell something useful, get in touch with me and you can advertise here on the right side for free.
In that light, some of the links on the site might make me a few pennies or dollars if you use them and buy something…some might help friends and other readers…thanks for making a point in using them.
I am also going to completely redevelop the content. I’m still working on my main categories, however, here is what I’m thinking so far. You will see the categories change:
- Religion and Faith
- Personal Developement
- Politics – The Antics of The Left and Right
- Moral Character
- Great Quotes
- This and That (stuff that fits no where else and generally makes people unsubscribe)
My brother (Robert Hartian) may write here too – we agree on a lot, and disagree on some things that will make this fun for those that like to watch that sort of thing. He actually wrote the last quote. Nicely done, if you ask me, for his first post…
For a short time I did a radio show with David Smith of IFI – I may drag those shows in here and post them…
The WordPress theme that I am using is from Michael Hyatt. I have followed Michael for some 4+ years and have thoroughly enjoyed his content.
By the way, I have two other blogs that I work on.
- Winning Agent – this is focused on Realtors. It is simply a teaching blog for those in the real estate profession. There are no adds and I plan to keep it that way.
- Money Press – this is blog in the process of being repurposed (and may never get done based on the progress so far) as a social media site for real estate professionals – Mortgage Loan Officers, Realtors, Attorneys, Contractors, Insurance Agents and etc… The goal is to allow those looking for services a convenient place to find people without being harassed by phone calls and emails. It’s a place to connect and find out about who you might want to work with.
My wife has a blog that she works on too. She has had some incredible stats with one of her posts being pinned over 10,000 times…Yes – I am a bit jealous!
- Momma Health – this is a site about natural health. Unfortunately for her, taking care of our family and homeschooling takes a lot of her time, so she does not post as much as she wants. My wife is quite a genius with this stuff. My kids and I are so blessed by her…
Thanks for sticking around…